Doric Properties has recently submitted design improvements for its proposal to regenerate Botley District Centre to the Vale of White Horse District Council. Find out more about recent announcement by clicking here or see how the proposals have evolved by clicking here. Supporters of the proposals are using this form to tell the council!
The £100m regeneration project includes:
- - A new public square, or piazza, suitable for community events such as Farmers’ Markets
- - A variety of local retail units, specifically aimed at smaller traders
- - A new supermarket, to serve the 70% of shoppers who leave town for their weekly shop
- - A six screen cinema operated by Cineworld
- - A wide choice of restaurants
- - A new dedicated library, more than twice the size of the current library
- - A new community car park with 525 spaces, with up to three hours free parking
- - A new hotel
- - A new gym
- - Two new community halls
- - A new Baptists church
- - High-quality student accommodation
Doric Properties specialises in the development of retail and leisure facilities across the UK and Europe. Our proven track-record has delivered successful retail centres from London to Madrid – creating popular shopping destinations for local communities to enjoy.
Our philosophy is based upon balancing the needs of occupiers, investors and the communities they are set within. We work to ensure that every project adheres to these principles and yet is considered individually, respecting the unique qualities and detail of each local environment. Find out more about Doric Properties here…