Latest project: Botley District Centre regeneration
In their latest project, Doric Properties and joint-venture partners Mace have submitted proposals to the Vale of White Horse District Council to regenerate Botley District Centre through a £100m investment. For many decades the centre has continued to fail and is unable to serve the west of Oxford community. Our exciting proposals will bring a great economic boost to the area as well as make Botley a fun and safe place for people of all ages to relax, work and socialise.
The video above gives an introduction to the site and our proposals as well as a computer generated walk-through of the new centre – we hope you enjoy it! You can find out more about these proposals here and if you’d like to take two minutes to support our proposals you can do so by clicking here.
The £100m regeneration project includes:
- - A new open piazza – a great place to meet and socialise in the heart of the community.
- - High quality retail units – West Way will become a vibrant high street with units suited towards smaller traders while the centre will be host to some of the nation’s biggest brands
- - A new supermarket – a great convenience for residents who currently are forced to travel further afield
- - An exciting range of new restaurants such as TGI Fridays, Chiquitos, Coal Grill & Bar, Prezzo and Dean’s Diner
- - A six screen cinema operated by Cineworld
- - High-quality and professionally managed student accommodation
- - A new library, more than twice the size of the current library
- - New leisure facilities including a gym
- - A much needed 100-bed Premier Inn
- - Extensive highway improvements to lift the entire area
- - A high quality replacement age-restricted accommodation
- - Two new large, ground-level community halls
- - A new crèche